March 30, 2008

minnesota bound!




we are on our way to brooklyn center, minnesota where justin works to stay with him for awhile. we're not sure how long we're going to be gone for, but we're sure we're going to miss our family and friends at home and we're also sure it's going to be a fun adventure :-) these pictures were taken at a hotel along the way in rockford, illinois. this was the first time lucy or edy had ever seen snow! it was so freezing outside that we didn't get down and play in it because it was soooo cold! what fun!

1 comment:

Kortney said...

I can't believe both of your children have gotten to see and play in the snow b/4 me! I'm kind of jealous. I love your blogspot!!! This way I won't forget what you all look like. You're the one with the red hair right??? Give those girls big hugs and kisses from Aunt Koko :)