February 16, 2009
Play date gone bad...
So today we were at the park and some little girl thought she would be funny and hop in the baby swing...let's just say she didn't hop out quite as easily. She got stuck, really stuck and couldn't get out. Her mom propped her feet up on some water bottles to help with the circulation. They poured bubbles on her legs to try to slip her out, no such luck. They had to call the paramedics and ended up cutting the swing open to get her out! Bet she won't pull that stunt again! And, yes, I was the crude one taking pictures of it all.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG, I can't believe that happened, I don't know if I should laugh or feel like she made a bad decision...well maybe I feel both. Interesting story...very interesting! Thanks for sharing!
Kel
I love it! I think, wait, I know I would have been snapping pictures too!
I'm sorta laughing...Poor thing! I can't believe you took pics...that's so funny!
Post a Comment