April 11, 2009

The latest...

I'm too lazy right now to sit down and upload the last month's pictures and post them so I thought I would just give you a brief update of what we've been up to. For starters we are moving again to Austin, which is about three hours west of us at the end of the month (there was a hail storm there and it's our turn to go). So that's what I've been doing for the last week is packing and house hunting. JD has been working over there since before Easter so me and the girls have been driving back and forth here and there to visit. I haven't seen a whole lot of it yet, but what I've seen so far I like. There's some gorgeous views and a lot more scenery than Houston. Other highlights are we made a trip to the Houston Zoo, saw Eric Church in concert in Austin...so much FUN! And most exciting of all, I booked my summer vacations! All in the month of June we are moving, flying to Florida, I'm visiting Aydin in Massachusetts, hitting the CMA festival with great friends in Nashville, spending some time in Austin with just the hubby and back to Florida to soak up some sun. Oh, yeah, and my friends Amy and Eric welcomed their first born into the world, Molly Jane, who I've seen pictures of and is oh, so precious! One of these days I'll get around to posting pictures!
smOOches, Emily

1 comment:

Heidi S said...

I'm glad to have gotten an update. I've been wondering where you had been in Blogville! Sounds like you've got some busy days ahead!