Sooo....we've had a lot going on around here lately with the whole moving situation. We had been working with a lady that thought she found us a place, but it was iffy if we could move in by the 1st b/c the homeowners were doing some renovating, etc., she wasn't real sure and couldn't really give me any definitive answers. Four days before we had to be out of our place in Houston she drops off communication with me, no phone calls, no e-mails, nothing, I can't get a hold of her to save my life. What the heck are we to do, we had no back up plan. Thankfully, she got in touch with me after the 400 plus phone calls and e-mails I had sent her at 11:00 a.m. this morning (May 29th). I'm not kidding, we're picking up the moving truck in the morning and up until then we had no destination. Anyhoo, she has a new place that just came available that I was only able to see three pictures of, the outside, the pool!!! and the kitchen. This is really going against my style to just move into a place blind now knowing what to expect and if it's "my kinda clean" or not. But at this point, we have no other choice! So after that it seems like everything has fallen into place, Sara was able to come over and help me pack up (Sara, I would still be pacing around the house if it weren't for you. Thank you a great deal for everything you've done for me, you are golden and I'm really going to miss you in Austin :() I only have a few small last minute things to do once JD gets here in the morning and we are off to Austin finally.
Just in time to put the furniture in place, put sheets on beds, unpack a few boxes and me and the kids are off to FLORIDA!!!! Yea! My wonderful parents are going to keep the girls for the month of June, although, I'll be there some of the time. I'm flying in with them Tuesday and flying out Saturday to Boston, woohoo. I'm visiting Aydin for the first time that's long overdue. We are going to go Ziplining through the Berkshire Mountains, going to the TX Rangers game against the Red Sox at Fenway, touring the city and who knows what else. From there I'll fly to Nashville to meet up with friends for the CMA Festival, which is going to be a blast. I've never spent time in Nashville so I'm really excited to get to go. Next I'm headed back to Austin (yes, people, this is all in the month of June) to spend some time with my hubby, which I'm really looking forward to, peace and quiet (meanwhile, my kids will be terrorizing my parents and their house), finish unpacking and settling into our new place, tour some of the vineyards, see the nightlife, celebrate JD's birthday at a golf resort and maybe float the guadalupe river and just relax, ahhh, I can't wait! Finally, my last stop will be to zoom into Fl to pick up my babies who I'm really going to miss and bring them back to good ol' TX.
So what I was trying to say from the beginning is that I'm taking off from blogging for a couple of weeks for vacay and when I get settled I'll be posting pics from all of my adventures. Until we meet again...
smOOches, Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment