July 5, 2008

in the jungle...


as part of lucy's birthday present and to meet up with jena we went to disney's animal kingdom, so much fun. edy stayed with aunt holly for the day while we went. we got there sorta late, but what we did see was "it's tough to be a bug" show which totally freaked lucy out, it was 3-d! although, when we got home it was all she could talk about were the bugs. we went on an african safari which was my favorite. we got up close and personal with some species you don't usually encounter including hippos, bongos, crocodiles, elephants, giraffes, lions, etc. and jd and jena i think mostly enjoyed the roller coaster through mt. everest. afterwords, we went to chevy's for dinner to quench our mexican craving! all in all, we had a great day.















2 comments:

Amy Z said...

Yeah, finally you've updated and filled your Blogs fans in on what is going on in your fun family life! You've been so busy with holidays, birthdays, dates, and cute experiences with your little ladies! I know you've been on the go, and I can tell you are enjoying every minute... savor it! Thanks for sharing all the happenings, I love catching up with you by reading your daily adventures and findings!

Robyn said...

Ah-ha...I knew I recognized you this morning in church from somewhere...took me a minute to put my finger on it!

What PRECIOUS little girls you have...

It was nice having you this morning!