December 28, 2008

Anniversary in San Antonio!

Cheers to another wonderful year! Happy Anniversary, honey. I'm so happy to have you!
San Antonio, here we come!
The Alamodome...Northwestern University and Missouri are playing here in the Alamo Bowl in two days.



The pictures don't do it justice, but San Antonio is absolutely beautiful, especially at night. There are hundreds of lights strung across the river and boats floating up and down, gorgeous! I just didn't have enough flash.
So remember the movie Miss Congeniality? You know the one, with Sandra Bullock. Well, this is where she did her water glass talent and spotted the guy with the gun. I'm standing in almost the exact spot where it was filmed. I thought it was super cool! Anyway, we passed by and ran into a pep rally going on between the two teams. It was so exciting even though I've never heard of either one of them!

The infamous Alamo.
Northwestern University's band.
And football team.


smOOches, Emily

No comments: