December 24, 2008

I give up!

After sitting here for hours trying to sort through all my pictures and get them in order sequentially, I give up! It is too much work and I just don't have that kind of time. So you're just going to have to deal with them being out of order. They're all part of Christmas anyway!

Lucy telling Edy good morning Christmas morning and telling her that Santa came.

Edy registering she just hit the jackpot.

Lucy ironing the baby's hat.

band practice. (I gave JD Rock band for Christmas. Such a blast.)

Kait, Jamie, Edy

Cheese.

A Cheese.

More cheese.

Santa's snacks

A lil' note to St. Nick.

Matt and Edy

Lucy strumming the guitar.

Rudy's for Christmas Eve dinner, can we say, yum! And JD holding up a corny sign that he thinks looks like longhorns.

Now to the drums.

More band practice.

Surprise!

Grammy and Edy.

woof! woof! Charlie joined us for Christmas too.

Black Hole Sun, won't you come....



Before we broke into the presents Christmas Eve.



Poppa and his girl.

My mom, Aydin and me.

So sweet.

BILs

Grandma Grier (JD's mom) came to spend Christmas with us. It was so nice to have her.

Getting ready for the party! The new Dora vanity.

Lucy putting Daddy's necklace on...

...and curling his bangs.

profile pic!

The girls kicked Charlie out of his cage and took over.
Trouble.
JD and Denise

baking cookies for Santa with Aunt Holly.
Right after Santa dropped the toys off and left.
Christmas fun.

smOOches, Emily

No comments: