March 17, 2009

Rodeo Houston

The Houston Livestock and Rodeo are in town and Sara and I got tickets to go to the rodeo and see Keith Urban. Side note: I remember last year reading in my Southern Living magazine all about what a big deal this rodeo was and thought it would be so cool to be a part of. How awesome I got to go! Although, we ended up missing the rodeo for various reasons, but the concert was well worth it all. Keith Urban put on a great show and we had such a good time getting out and kicking our heels up. I may be corny, but I had to get a picture of my get up because I don't put these boots on very often!
Before the show

Wagon racing...this was the only thing we saw of the rodeo.

Sara and I

Keith Urban!





working the crowd

the after party


smOOches, Emily

1 comment:

Spencer Girl said...

Love the outfit! You look very "Texas."