After visiting the creamery we drove a little further down the road to LaGrange to go to this farm. The drive alone was worth it, rolling hills through small old towns and bluebonnets and Indian paintbrush galore, b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! We had the best time and the kids absolutely loved it. We got to feed goats, chickens, pigs, bunnies, etc. The girls fed the calves bottles of milk and Lucy milked a cow! They had a hay maze, bluebonnet fields, we went for a hay ride and topped it off with another ice cream cone! We had such an amazing day and I can't wait to go back!

This is "Belle" the actual cow they use on TV for all the Blue Bell ice cream commercials!


Feeding the goats, Lucy wasn't so sure about it.
3 comments:
Wow Emily! What a fun day it looks like you had! I bet it was long! I love the pictures, your begining to become a pro! I love your camera, I want one like that now! I think the field looked beautiful!
Thanks for updating your blog!
Love you! xo
I can't believe how fast your beautiful girls are growing! I miss you at MOPS! The pics are just darling:-) Keep posting!
"Hey Cow!!!!!" Haha! These pictures are GREAT. I think however, my favorite one might be the one of Savannah getting more of the ice cream down her shirt than in her mouth. But she is doing it soooo elegantly (with her little finger in the air).
Post a Comment