October 20, 2009

Okay, maybe just one little post!


We went back to Rock Creek Farms today to pick the rest of our pumpkins (the last time we went it was entirely too windy, cold and Edy had fallen asleep in the car with pnuemonia and I didn't want to wake her).  Anyhow, sadly, all the pumpkins, which had to have been thousands, were picked over, frozen, rotted and squished from the snow fall last weekend.  Lucy had a heck of a time searching for the one pumpkin that wasn't squishy.
Edy took one look and said, pumpkins stinky, she was right.

One last look and we gave up.

So we spent some time at the petting zoo, bounce house and corn maze...
Hooray!

3 comments:

The Stivender Family said...

emily, the pumpkins may not have been that great, but your pictures are awesome!! the girls look so grown up since we saw them last. don't you hate how that happens so fast?

Brookers in Benton said...

The girls are getting so big and they look so cute. We miss you guys a lot.

Heidi S said...

I am amazed at how much the girls have changed since I last saw them in Blogland. They are so beautiful and your pictures are great! It's good to see that you're back...I'm looking forward to keeping up!