October 30, 2009

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

the snow fell for two-and-a-half days straight!  look how high it's piled up on the fence, i thought it was so beautiful, although, i feel like i need to string Christmas lights to go along with it. 


after i shoveled the driveway off

we took the kids around the corner to a sled hill that was such a blast.  the only pictures i have are just getting out of the car, because it was still snowing hard and i didn't want my camera subjected to that or a sled ride, but it was super fun.  edy went down twice and wasn't real keen on the idea, but we had to drag lucy off the hill because she didn't want to leave.  what a fun winter we're going to have!

and then we came home to attempt our first snow man.  we've got some improvements to make, but i think he turned out kinda cute :-)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

So gorgeous!! Your house looks SO BIG and NICE!! I think your snow man is adorable too. I always wondered how you get the balls on top of each other???? Looks like the girls are enjoying the snow too! Enjoy your white Christmas this year. We'll probably have a white christmas too, but it will be fog and steam from the HEAT!!!!

The Revell Family said...

That is the cutest snowman I have ever seen! I love your house too...beautiful!!!