November 1, 2009

trick-or-treat!



my scary witch and her little black cat



savanna, edy, wyatt & lucy



after trick-or-treating we went to the wylies for a costume party, food and pictionary.  it was loads of fun all night and continued with breakfast in the morning.  i can't wait until next time!
dog and beth the bounty hunters :-)

the whole gang

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Hey, Ya'll make a hilarious Dog and Beth....I have to say I'm glad your a red head and not a blond:) The girls look adorable. So sweet!

The Stivender Family said...

last night i commented about how some people were probably trick-or-treating in snow (just not us!). i never thought it would be somebody i know!! cute costumes!

Unknown said...

Wow! I laughed so hard when I saw ya'll picture as Dog and Beth, omg! Justin, you look so much like your dad, dressed like that, and Emily, sexy mama!

The pictures of the girls made me cry. I cannot wait until Thanksgiving. The snow is beautiful, the mountains too. I am stoked!

Love, Denise, (mom, grandma, mother-in-law)