A great apology for letting all my blog readers down for the last couple months! I am back on-line with a new computer I must say, which is really exciting, super fast and has shift keys for capital letters :-) and also settled into a new house. Long story short, we have moved, and by moved, I mean packed up the U-Haul with everything literally but the kitchen sink and posted up in Tomball, TX, which is a suburb of Houston. We are trying to rent/sell our house in good ole Sebring if anyone knows someone who might be house hunting :-) There's no telling how long we'll be here...we go where the wind blows with JD's job. So if anyone has ever wanted to take a trip to Texas, now is the time. Visitors are always welcome! We have been here for two weeks now and so far my observation is: it looks a lot like Florida. It's crowded. There's a super yummy bbq joint not far from here. The people do not drive friendly like all the highway signs say. There are no cactus or dust balls. However, it's wonderful to have our family together no matter where the location. Pictures soon to come of the house for those of you who have been bugging me! In my spare time (which is never) I'll have to work backwards on posting pics and things from what has happened in between the caladium festival and Halloween! Thanks again for all who have kept faith in me that I would post again! Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment