This was Lucy and Edy's first year of trick-or-treating! It was so much fun. I spent the last week preparing their costumes as Little Red Ridinghood and the Big Bad Wolf! They turned out super cute for my first time ;-) We shared Halloween with our friends Eric, Sara and their two children Ethan and Savanna. We went to their house and grilled out, put on the costumes, loaded up in the wagon and headed into the neighborhood
. Edy wasn't too keen on the idea. She had been traumatized with separation anxiety this morning (another story from the gym) so I think she thought I was going to leave her on the doorsteps or something because everytime we got near a front door she would cling tight! Lucy really made us proud. Once she got the idea that she was going to take home a "treat" she would march right on up to the house and softly mumble "trick-or-treat." It was possibly the cutest thing ever!


Getting ready to go.
And we're off!
The Dowds
No comments:
Post a Comment