November 17, 2008

It's my birthday!

Saturday I turned the whopping 28...yikes! Thanks to my family and friends the whole weekend was memorable. For starters, my sweet sweet husband bought me a new camera! And my mom and dad came through with some camera accessories. Wait until you see the picture quality compared to my old posts. This is a serious one, not like the kind I had before. I feel a little bit like I should be taking pictures at someone's wedding :-) Saturday morning the girls and I baked a birthday cake with "preen-tils" as Lucy says. She also sang me a beautiful rendition of Happy Birthday. Her and Edy had so much fun decorating, but mainly sticking their hands in the icing. I could hardly snap a picture before I would see a little hand heading for a big grab. A knock at the door from Edible Arrangements and this scrumptious bouquet of fruit and chocolate showed up, delish! Thank you Kelly.
Saturday night Sara and Eric watched the kids for us and we enjoyed a night of fondue at The Melting Pot. Thank you everyone for your sweet cards, phone calls and gifts!

You should've tasted the white and milk chocolate covered bananas, wow!

Yummy




The finished product!




Having fun with Ethan and Savanna

This is totally random, but check out that clarity!
smOOches, Emily

No comments: